You showed me the way
Through a thousand paths
Breaking, yearning, calming down my wrath
Pretty like the sun, stronger than the world
When I look around, there's no one like this girl
No its not enough, it has never been fair
To tell her you love her when you don't even care
To make her feel guilty as she feels unworthy
At the end we're all the same
Trying to play this game
We all have issues and problems to solve
It's hard to fix them when no one is involved
To run away is like to sell your soul
And you fucking coward won't achieve your goals
You're not alone and i'll keep my eye on you
I'll let you your own space & see how you do
And still a million things
That we will go through
Aslong as you remember that I love you
No comments:
Post a Comment